Thank you Lord for sending me a lot of angles in these few days.
Thank you Jasmine, Ester, Chen mama, Carolyn and Aunt Yeh. And all of you guys were, are praying for me.

Thank you Carolyn. I am really touched by your letter and the song you shared.

"Before the morning" by Josh Wilson

Do you wonder why you have to 你是否有想過,為什麼你要經歷(感覺)一些傷害你的事,
Feel the things that hurt you
If there’s a God who loves you where is He now 如果真有一位愛你的神,那祂現在在哪裡?

Maybe there are things you can’t see 也許那些你不能看到,那些正在發生的事
And all those things are happening
To bring a better ending 要帶來更好的結局

Someday somehow you’ll see you’ll see 你會知道的 你會知道的

Would you dare would you dare to believe 你願意(敢)相信嗎?
That you still have a reason to sing 你還是有唱詩讚揚的理由
Cause the pain that you’ve been feeling 因為你感覺過的傷痛,不能跟要來(將來)的喜樂相比
It can’t compare to the joy that’s coming
So hold on you gotta wait for the light 所以,請你等等,等待那道光
Press on and just fight the good fight 繼續往前打那美好的仗
Cause the pain that you’ve been feeling 因為你感覺過的傷痛,只是黎明前的黑暗
It’s just the dark before the morning

My friend you know how this all ends 我親愛的朋友,你知道這一切的結局是甚麼
You know where you’re going 你也知道你將要去哪裡
You just don’t know how you’ll get there 你只是不知道該怎麼到那裏,所以請禱告!
So say a prayer

And hold on cause there’s good for those who love God 所以請再等等,因為將有好的事臨到愛神的人
But life is not a snapshot 但是你的一生並不像是一張快照
It might take a little time but you’ll see the bigger picture 也許需要花一點點時間,你就能看到更好更大的美景

Once you feel the weight of glory 一旦你經歷(感受到)了榮耀的價值(重要)
All your pain will fade to memory 你所有的傷痛都將曾為回憶

It’s just the hurt before the healing 你那治癒前的傷口,你那經歷過的痛苦
Oh the pain that you’ve been feeling
It’s just the dark before the morning 只是黎明前的黑暗
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    kaiy 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()